Dr. Rubal fully supports couples who want their fertility experience and treatments to be aligned with their religious faith.
This translates in her practice in the following ways:
- Naprotechnology friendl
- FEMM proponen
- Expert in Fertility Awareness Based Methods (FABM
- Skilled in Creighton Method interpretation and Natural Family Planning (NFP) techniques
- Fellow, Reproductive Health Research Institute
FEMM Medical Management Training by Dr. Pilar Vigil, MD, PhD & team
- Couple to Couple League advisor
- Billings Ovulation Method member
- Neofertility friendly
To learn more and to discuss further with Dr. Rubal, please book an appointment at 949.415.6704 or online through our portal today.